Style Me for Chrome
More About Style Me
- Inject multiple stylesheets into webpage.
- Disable any existing original stylesheet.
- Enable/disable stylesheets injection.
- Auto update of injected stylesheets with specified frequency.
- Manual update of injected stylesheets by pressing key combination (Shift + R)
- SPA development. Inject any number of stylesheets you are working with by specifying their source paths (i.e. http://localhost://myApp/styles/compiled.css) and enabling "Auto update" option with specified frequency.
- Correct styles that you don't like on any webpage by overriding them or providing new rules in your own stylesheet. Just share such file for example over dropbox and specify src to the raw file (just add &raw=1 to the shared link, e.g. https://www.dropbox.com/s/xxxxxx/my-css-file.css?dl=0&raw=1)
*Note: it takes some time depending on your internet connection to load and apply your styles into webpage. For development just use any local server so your files will load immediately.
Once you have installed extension - just reload your pages you want to modify to make app button become activated.