HTML5 Virtual Classroom - Screen Sharing for Chrome
More About HTML5 Virtual Classroom - Screen Sharing
To use this application, sign up for your free BrainCert account (https://www.braincert.com) and schedule a live class using link https://www.braincert.com/class/schedule and invite other attendees.
HTML5 Virtual Classroom features:
- WebRTC based Ultra HD audio and video conferencing with great resiliency and multiple full HD participants.
- Cloud-based session recording without the need to install any other software or browser plugins. Download recorded lessons in HD, share and play online for attendees.
- Group HTML5-based HD Screen Sharing in tabbed interface. Enhance your computer-based training classes by sharing entire screen or just a single application. No software downloads or installations necessary.
- Multiple interactive whiteboards. The staple of all classroom instruction is the whiteboard that supports drawing tool, LaTEX math equations, draw shapes & symbols, save snapshots, and share documents in multiple tabs.
- Share documents & presentations. Stream Audio/Video files securely.
- Wolfram|Alpha gives you access to the world's facts and data and calculates answers across a range of topics, including science, engineering, mathematics.
- Equations editor, group chat, and powerful annotation feature to draw over uploaded documents & presentations.
BrainCert (https://www.braincert.com) is a cloud-based all-in-one educational platform that comes integrated with 4 core platforms in one unified solution - courses platform, online testing platform, award-winning virtual classroom, and content management system. The result - significant cost savings, increasing productivity, and secure, seamless and enhanced user experience across all platforms.