Hyper Gwent for Chrome
More About Hyper Gwent
The extension is fast. It is permissive and tries to match plurals, inexact spellings ("ciri dash" instead of "Ciri: Dash"), and even common appellation for cards ("ADC", "gigni" etc.). You can also choose on which sites the extension should run.
- Enabled on any website with a simple click. It is enabled by default on r/gwent, but can be enabled on messenger.com for example.
- Includes all existing cards, up to date with the latest patch.
- Recognizes abbreviations, acronyms, plurals, missing capitals, missing accents, missing punctuation, and common typos.
- Non obstrusive. Add subtle highlights and does not break links.
- Fast. You could enable it on any website, you would not feel it's here.
You may be worried by the permissions requested by the extensions. I did my best to limit the required permissions to the minimum. You can find a detailed explanation here: https://soreine.dev/hyper-gwent/faq/#security