Form-O-Fill App / Specifications
- • Type: Free Browser Extension
- • Version: 3.7.0
- • Require Chrome: 49 and up
- • Offline: No
- • File name: form-o-fill.crx
- • Rating average
- 3.7 out of 5
- • Rating users
- • Total downloads
- • Current version downloads
- • Updated: July 26, 2017
Form-O-Fill / Screenshots
Form-O-Fill / Description
FORM-O-FILL is an advanced highly programmable form-filler.
It provides form content extraction, one-click form filling, advanced multi-page workflows and more.
✓ Extract already entered forms to auto-create the rule definition with the click of a button (or two).
✓ Automatically take screenshots
✓ Get nice error reporting when applying the rule to the form doesn't work.
✓ Use before functions to fetch, generate and store data that can then be used in value functions.
✓ Organize your work into tabs. All tabs are searched for matching rules.
✓ Use workflows to create multi page rules.
✓ One click apply of a matching rule or even auto apply the rule.
✓ Two click apply when there are multiple matching rules or workflows.
✓ "Automatic execution" configurable for every rule.
✓ Reuse rules inside other rules (shared rules).
✓ Share rules via the remote URL import feature.
✓ Browser notifications to show you what happened.
- Read and change all data on all sites (It's a form filler :) It should work everywhere)
- Notifications (Show problems and extract notification)
- Communicate with websites (Used for the live tutorials)
★ Version 3.7.0
- Make extraction work
- Better CSS selector generation
- Require Chrome 49+ (for ES2015 goodness)
- Remove Usage Report stuff
★ Version 3.6.0
- Better selectors for extracted form fields
★ Version 3.5.0
- Fix: Sometimes a jQuery click handler won't trigger
- Added math.js. Available as Libs.math
- Allowed more tabs to be opened
- Updated jQuery to 3.2.1
- Updated chance.js to 1.0.4
- Updated moment.js to 2.18.1
★ Version 3.4.3
- Improved handling of multiple found nodes via .findHtml(). Now returns a real array
- Libs.h.stripTags removes tags from HTML strings or arrays of strings
★ Version 3.4.2
- Fix: context.findHtml() now returns an array of HTML elements if multiple found
- Fix: rule summary now more robust
★ Version 3.4.1
- You can use ES2015 arrow functions for value functions
- Allow tutorials to trigger the export of all rules right from the tutorial page
★ Version 3.3.1
- Added: context.state in before functions for runtime information
- Fix: only show usage report modal when the user has more than one rule
- Report chrome version so I can eventually support ES2015
★ Version 3.2.0
- Added: "within" property on field definitions to enable filling of iframes
- Libs.h.copyValue works with non input fields
★ Version 3.1.0
- Bugfix: Disable autorun when automatic rematch of rules is enabled
- Bugfix: Workflow end condition moved to the end of last check cycle
- Added a small feature usage report
- Added safety dialogue before deleting tabs
- jQuery 3.1.1
★ Version 3.0.0
- The matching of rules will now by default be done when the HTML of the page is complete ("DOMContentLoaded" event)
- Add option to revert to old behaviour of matching when all assets + HTML are loaded ("load" event)
- Extension badge shows WAIT when it is waiting for all assets to load (when using the old behaviour via settings)
- Add option to stop Form-O-Fill from activating when switching tabs
- If using autorun with a msec value you can now see the seconds until activation in the extensions's icon
★ Version 1.1.1 - 2.7.3
- See "Changelog" in extension options
Find the source at
Pull requests always welcome!
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Form-O-Fill icon taken from the Entypo Pictogram suite
Licensed under the MIT license.
The software shall be used for Good, not Evil.