Notifus for Chrome
More About Notifus
The full list of Notifus features:
▸ Return conversations which were not answered for a long time back to your Inbox.
▸ Reply to a forwarded e-mail in one click.
▸ Assign an e-mail for auto-BCC (it is added to BCC fields).
▸ Edit the set of notification intervals for more convenient workflow
There is exactly one workflow you may use with Notifus, but it is a fantastic workflow!
1. When you write a mail to Bob asking for something, click "Send" with the right mouse button (not the left one). In appeared Notifus menu choose "Send & notify me in 3 days" (for example).
2. The mail will be sent. Press "Archive" button — the mail will dissappear from Inbox. You may forget about it with no worry and free you mind.
3. When 3 days passed, Bob — of course! — did nothing (he just moved your mail into trash — a familiar situation, isn't it?). It's time to remind him about your petition!
4. And here Notifus come to the stage. It will automatically move the conversation with Bob into your Inbox.
5. Now you see a new mail and may write something like "Hey, Bob, do you have any news for me?" and press "Send & remind me in 3 days" again.
6. After the third reminder Bob will certainly satisfy your petition.
Notifus is created with respect to your privacy. It never receives any personal data from your GMail inbox nor message bodies. Notifus servers do not have access to your mailbox over IMAP, OAuth nor using any other methods. We do not need to read your mails and have no rights to do it.