RevNote Highlighter for Chrome
More About RevNote Highlighter
Clicking the extension icon whilst viewing a web article or PDF will store the document to your RevNote account and automatically capture all available reference information. You can then generate citations in APA, MLA, Chicago, Harvard, Vancouver and other major referencing styles.
When you annotate your saved web articles and PDFs, you can categorize your notes with thematic labels. This allows you to group your findings together based on specific concepts or research questions which can then be bulk exported to your writing editor.
CLIP ANY ARTICLE OR PDF
- Clip any web article or PDF
- Save to a specific project or multiple projects
- Edit reference information even after clipping
HIGHLIGHT AND ORGANIZE
- Annotate web pages and PDFs
- Categorize by theme using labels
- Add comments for clarity
- APA, MLA, Chicago, Harvard, Vancouver and more....
- Export citations to clipboard
RevNote is used by students and researchers from top universities. Also, writers, journalists and businesses are benefiting from RevNote’s simple-but-powerful workflow.
RevNote is simple and FREE to get started.
-- Our Social Mission --
We want the success of RevNote to make as large an impact as possible in the area of research and education. So, therefore we are determined to help improve the quality and availability of education for children and young adults all over the world. Our current commitment is to share 50% of profits with suitable charities that share this vision.
-- A Brief Note about Privacy --
When you install the extension, Chrome will inform you that the extension may access all your data.
WHAT DOES THIS MEAN?
- The RevNote Highlighter has web clipper and annotation features. These features need the privilege to access your pages. We NEVER collect any of your data unless you choose to clip an article or upload a PDF to RevNote. We just want to provide the best possible service to you.