Switchboard (hejaenpnkimpidicaioklecpnjjmmhko): Easily switch between tag management systems, tag manager environments, and switch any string of a network request for anything.... Read More > or Download Now >
Switchboard for Chrome
More About Switchboard
- For Adobe, it will detect your Adobe Launch Property environments so that, while in production, you can switch them for testing new tag management changes on your website. It does it for Adobe DTM too. Now you can switch from DTM to Launch as well.
- For Google, it will detect your Google Tag Manager embed and flag common implementation issues.
- For Tealium, it will detect your property and let you switch between Dev, QA, or Prod
The real magic, however, begins when you can switch any tag network request for anything. With Switchboard you can now troubleshoot, debug, and implement any tag with surgical finesse.
Feature List v1.10
1. Detect GTM, Launch , and Tealium
2. Switching between tag management systems, currently supported DTM to Launch
3. Show loading screen on Switchboard while page is loading
4. In Custom Tab, detect and pre-fill GTM container in Replace field
5. Add a switch to disable a TMS when multiple TMS detected
6. Show detected embed code in detection message
7. Added right-click Master Off Switch to disable Switchboard completely so extension doesn't keep running when not needed
8. Added support for Tealium
9. Added new Switchboard logo
Feature List v1.0
1. Replace any part of a network request URL with any other custom string
2. Manage unlimited custom host URL replacements
3. Flag best practice implementation issues
4. Detect and show the GTM, DTM, or Launch embed codes implemented on the page
5. Switch to DTM staging with a button click
6. Automatically record all environments available in a Launch property when visiting Environment tab in Launch
7. Switch from Launch production environment to saved environment of your website's Launch Property
8. Switch from Launch production environment to any saved environment from any saved Launch Property
9. Notify when new Launch property environments are successfully saved
10. Manage all previously saved Launch profiles and environments
11. Enable Debug option in the developer console for Launch or DTM
It does this all within a beautiful UI split between two tabs:
The Active tab detects what tag manager is implemented on the site, shows you the embed code and, depending on the TMS implemented, will let you seamlessly switch between Production and Development environments.
The Custom tab gives you the power and flexibility to manually switch any part of any individual tag laser-targeted focus.
In its current version, the Active tab supports Adobe Launch, Adobe DTM, Google Tag Manager, and Tealium use cases. We are working tirelessly to also support other tag managers such as Ensighten. Beyond switching environments, we have incredible tag management implementation features planned.