Youtube Playback Speed Control (hdannnflhlmdablckfkjpleikpphncik): Control speed of the youtube playback using keyboard. Press '+' to increase and '-' to decrease the playback speed.... Read More > or Download Now >
Youtube Playback Speed Control for Chrome
More About Youtube Playback Speed Control
This extension even works for the HTML5 YouTube player embedded in other website. Make sure that the player is in focus. A website can embed multiple YouTube player and the keyboard shortcuts will effect the currently playing one.
- Added an option to disable Shift+MouseScroll combination.
- Shows the speed control for 300 millisecond when the speed is changed.
- Added a reset playback speed to 1x feature. By default it's '*', but user can change. Clicking the playback rate display also reset to 1x.
- Added increase or decrease of playback speed using Shift+MouseScroll combination.
- Added 'Up Arrow' and 'Down Arrow' to key options (Request from user).
- Made extension more stable. The extension successfully loads every time now (unlike its predecessor where CTRL+F5 was needed sometime)
- Fixed the bug with playlist not advancing to next video.
- Fixed the bug of comments not loading sometime.
- Made the extension work with embedded videos almost all the time.
- Supports user defined playback rate increment that user can set from settings.
- Added more speed options. Supports higher playback rate. Note: Sound will not work for higher than 4x.
- Updated to a user friendly display of the playback rate and added increase/decrease button.
- Fixed the bug of '+' and '-' buttons located next to backspace not working. Only the '+' and '-' buttons of Numeric keypad was working.
- Added various mode of playback rate display (Always, Hide/Show, Simple and None).
- Basic functionality of changing youtube playback rate using keyboard.