MyJr from Jurisage for Chrome
More About MyJr from Jurisage
Supercharge your legal research and writing with instant on-demand insights.
Stop interrupting your research flow by opening new tabs for every new citation you see and let us give you instant case insights precisely when you need them. Works on any website where you find citations to U.S. and Canadian case law - yes, even the ones where you do the majority of your legal research!
PRACTICAL, PRECISE AND PRIVACY PROTECTING
* MyJr works by searching for case law citations - and only citations - in the text of a webpage.
* MyJr only operates when you explicitly authorize it to search for citations.
* MyJr does not take a copy of the page you are on and we don’t connect activity, citations, or page URLs back to identifiable users.
MyJr will dramatically improve the way you carry out your research. After all, why open a new tab to read a whole case when all you need are a couple quick details?
WHAT WILL I SEE?
The beta version of MyJr serves up key details about the cited case:
* Issuing court
* Presiding judge(s)
* Reading time
* Case topics
* Jurisage’s proprietary FILAC breakdown charts
[Please note that not all details are available for all cases yet]
WHAT IS FILAC?
Our US and Canadian case law collection contains millions of opinions and judgments, and we are classifying every sentence of every document as relating to one or more of Facts, Issues, Law, Analysis and Conclusions.
MyJr also offers links to the full text of the case and to a multi-insight case dashboard of including similar case recommendations, recent citations and treatment of cited cases, and their influence over time.
We're adding new features all the time! Coming soon:
* Direct access to a sentence and section-level view of FILAC elements
* Details on participating lawyers and parties
* Key passages
* Similar case recommendations
* Treatment of cited cases
* Full text of the judgments for your convenience