Permanent Readability 0.11 CRX for Chrome
A Free Social & Communication Extension
Published By www.zaonce.com
Permanent Readability (gkoadlaadbnnaipkigapbbgbclcdhkaf): Always use Readability on selected domains... Read More > or Download Now >
Permanent Readability for Chrome
3.40 MBChrome Store
- • Type: Browser Extension
- • Latest Version: 0.11
- • Price: Freeware
- • Offline: No
- • Developer: www.zaonce.com
- • Rating Average
- 3.79 out of 5
- • Rating Users
- • Total Downloads
- • Current Version Downloads
- • Updated: May 4, 2016
Permanent Readability is a free Social & Communication Extension for Chrome. You could download the latest version crx file and install it.
More About Permanent Readability
It's designed to work with the Readability Redux extension (http://preview.tinyurl.com/yl4oky3), but will also work without it (just a bit slower).
- Added support for wildcards in domain matching
- Fixed the context menu
- Added some help for defining patterns.
- Fixed confirm dialog when leaving options page after making changes.
- Fixes the back button and reload button so that you can cancel readability.
- Separate the domain name from the pattern to make it work more consistently
- Detects presence of Readability Redux correctly.
Note: This version will attempt to update your previously defined patterns although I can't guarantee this will work 100%.
- Improved options page (more consistent with chromium's preferences page) using Nimi Cleanser (http://preview.tinyurl.com/632bh7m) as inspiration.
- Fixed bug (Thanks Ahmed) where the wrong tab got rendered by Readability.
- Removed broken logging
- Fixed a bug where the extension fails first time.
- Now has an options page where you can manually add, remove and edit the patterns that enable Readabiity.
- Default pattern added/removed from the context menu now matches subpages of the url, no longer the domain name on it's own.