Auto HD|LQ for YouTube for Chrome
More About Auto HD|LQ for YouTube
1. Automatically set the Highest/Lowest available quality for all YouTube videos, depending on the user's choice.
2. Supports both HTML5 and Flash video players.
3. Easily switch the quality type from toolbar-popup.
4. HD is useful where internet speed is high enough to load large videos.
5. LQ is handy where internet speed is low and you just want to see what the video is, and don't want to waste your bandwidth.
6. There is also an option to automatically set the video quality by YouTube (auto mode).
Note: to submit Bugs, please visit addon's Homepage and fill the bug report form.