Goodreads Ratings for Amazon 1.7.1 CRX for Chrome or Chromium
Updated: December 26, 2018
Goodreads Ratings for Amazon (fkkcefhhadenobhjnngfdahhlodolkjg): Goodreads ratings for Amazon is a small extension that shows Goodreads ratings in Amazon pages. It also provides with a link to directly visit the Goodreads page.Works with most Amazon domains.ABOUT ... Read More > or Download CRX >
More about Goodreads Ratings for Amazon
Goodreads Ratings for Amazon Description: Goodreads ratings for Amazon is a small extension that shows Goodreads ratings in Amazon pages. It also provides with a link to directly visit the Goodreads page.
Works with most Amazon domains.
This extension just asks for the minimal permissions needed. If you have any doubt about it just take a look at the source code at github.
**Goodreads ratings for Amazon** by **Ruben Martinez** is licensed as GPLv3 (http://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl-3.0.txt).
For bugs report send me an email to
or visit the github project page at
1.7.0 - 2018.12.27
- Adds support for audible.com domains. Works only if audio book version si registered in Goodreads.
1.6.3 - 2018.12.01
- Fixed: the extension wasn't working due to a change in the Goodreads site code.
1.6.2 - 2018.09.18
- Added more methods for searching for the isbn.
- Added support for new Amazon layout.
1.6.1 - 2017.11.16
- New icon design.
1.6 - 2017.11.14
1.5.5 - 2017.09.24
- Fixes alignment on some pages.
1.5.4 - 2017.09.21
- Restores average rating text.
1.5.3 - 2017.09.18
- Updated jquery library
1.5.2 - 2017.09.17
- Improved security when retrieving Goodreads information.
- Fixes wrong links when book is not found or item is not book.
- General cleanup.
1.5.1 - 2017.09.01
- Search book information with both ISBN-10 and ISBN-13 to ensure the book is found in Goodreads.
- Fixed minor problems with alignment and extra spaces.
1.5 - 2017.08.30
- Added support for Amazon Smile domains.
- Removed textual rating and improved alignment.
- Firefox: migrated from old Addons SDK to Web Extensions.
1.4 - 2015.10.26
- Replaces innerHTML with JQuery .find directly into the string to get the book info.
Goodreads Ratings for Amazon Specifications & Downloads >