Jumble Email Encryption (fjiggkonckoakfpobglkbckakfgcnidh): Zero knowledge, simple email encryption by Jumble; secures your emails and attachments in Gmail, Google Apps, Outlook and more... Read More > or Download Now >
Jumble Email Encryption for Chrome
More About Jumble Email Encryption
Jumble provides simple, zero knowledge, end-to-end email encryption along with seamless integration with Google Apps for Business, Microsoft Outlook and iPhone/iPad.
Read and write emails as normal and simply click 'Secure Send' to ensure your email is protected; Jumble can also encrypt all attachments, regardless of the file type.
Reading encrypted emails is as easy as opening them for the sender and recipient, while remaining perfectly secure and unreadable by any third party.
To get started just click ‘Add to Chrome’
** How to use Jumble: **
1) Click ‘Add to Chrome’ to install the Jumble extension
2) Click the Jumble extension in your browser and login using your Jumble account – if you don’t have an account you can register for free at https://www.jumble.io/users/register
3) Open Gmail
4) Compose a new email as normal
5) Add secure attachments by clicking the blue Jumble ‘Secure Attachment’ icon in the Compose toolbar
6) Now click the new Jumble button, labelled ‘Secure Send’ to ensure your email is protected
7) To read a secure email simply open the email as normal, you’ll notice encrypted emails will automatically decrypt as you open the email
** How secure is Jumble **
Jumble uses open-source encryption algorithms that have been peer reviewed over many years by industry experts; specifically Jumble uses a mix of 2048-bit RSA keys with 256-bit AES keys. These algorithms are the global de-facto standard in data security.
All encryption and decryption in Jumble happens right within your browser, which means that nobody, including Jumble, ever sees your data.
Unlike other email encryption providers Jumble is a true zero-knowledge provider and never takes a copy of your email data or attachments.
** Jumble is perfect for... **
- Protecting healthcare information – if you need to be HIPAA compliant then you need Jumble to secure your email data
- Protecting legal documents and sensitive files
- Privacy and security conscious individuals
** Plans & Pricing **
Jumble is free for all individual users. Paid plans are available for business users with custom email domains. Business users get a 30-day free trial and we never charge to decrypt an email.
We'll be adding support for more email providers, browsers and Android very shortly.