HTML Diff Check Tool 2.1.0 CRX for Chrome or Chromium
Updated: March 8, 2019
HTML Diff Check Tool (fjbonpakihikkocmockbkndhooihpijo): HTML Diff Check Tool is chrome addon for checking difference between tabs or between Production and Development.You can check HTML diff with other tab.You can open the URL of production and development server each other with pre-register ... Read More > or Download CRX >
More about HTML Diff Check Tool
HTML Diff Check Tool Description: HTML Diff Check Tool is chrome addon for checking difference between tabs or between Production and Development.
You can check HTML diff with other tab.
You can open the URL of production and development server each other with pre-register pairs of those URLs. Also, you can check HTML diff of them.
Add function for checking diff with other tab.
Add a comment box (Google form) Link
Change UI design a little.
Change Wrap Lines Function is added.
ShortCutKey is also added. Alt + Down (Go to next diff) / Alt + Up (Go to prev diff) / Alt + w (Change Wrap Lines)
Nex/Prev Diff and Search Functions are added.
You can also use in incognito mode.
Fix bug and strings.
- To check the difference between a testing and production environment before/after deployment.
- When your co-worker asks you to check a testing environment which he/she updated.
[How to use]
1. In the settings register the combination of a testing and production environment domain (including a subdomain).
2. Turn on the "balance scale" icon at the web page where you want to check a testing or production environment.
3. Click the "open" button then a testing or production environment domain will be opened.
4. Click the "diff" button so you can check the difference between the HTML sources.
- Traffic data of the application is analyzed via GoogleAnalytics.
- The registered domains, URLs or HTML sources are not sent to third parties.
HTML Diff Check Tool Specifications & Downloads >