Encipher It for Chrome
More About Encipher It
1. Enter any text in any text field (Gmail, webform, etc)
2. Press the "Encipher it" button
3. Enter the password to encrypt the message
4. Let your browser encrypt your message with strong AES encryption (it doesn't send us your original text or your password)
5. Share the password via anything other than email
6. Email the encrypted text or a short Encipher It link
7. Your friend/colleague/client clicks the link to decrypt at encipher.it or has to download the extension
8. He or she uses the browser to decrypt your message with your password and doesn't send your message or password to us.
9. You have successfully shared your secret with the person you trust.
Encipher.it is available as online service, bookmarklet, google chrome plugin or as downloadable application with more advanced features like encryption of a files, symmetric encryption with the PGP (GnuPG kernel), the cloud storage for an encrypted files, and other.
To safely share encrypted files, please download the desktop version at http://encipher.it/plans