Ban Checker For Steam With History for Chrome
More About Ban Checker For Steam With History
Tracks players after they have dropped off the Recently Played pages.
This is based on Geku and MrHayato's script.
How to Use:
Go to Steam Community > Friends and click the Ban Checker History tab.
Click Actions > Save all Recently Played to save all recent players in the ban checker.
* Fixed a bug with players of today's games not being listed.
* Improved the game filter. You can bookmark a filtered page now.
* Added a filter for CS:GO Competitive. This will only display CS:GO sessions with 10 players.
* Added an option to check bans after a certain date.
* Added the ability to mark a player.
* If a player changes his name or avatar, the original will remain in your list.
* Ban Checker History is now in its own tab.
* Added backup Import & Export
* Added a menu option to the Advanced options.
* Added an option to limit how many players are checked. This will improve peformance if there are thousands of players in your history.
* Fixed a bug with "Open all recently played" when there are more than 10 pages of history.
* Added actions dropdown
* Added an action to show banned players only
* Added an action to filter by game
* Banned players are sorted by ban date
* Fixed another bug with duplicated players
Credit goes to:
Geku - original extension
iEyepawd - original script creator
MrHayato - his script is core of this extension
Chewbacker - made logo
AquaeAtrae - functionality to check group members and management
* Fixed a bug with duplicated players
* Added a button to open all pages of Recently Played automatically.
* Fixed a display bug with non-English languages