Kill Evil for Chrome
More About Kill Evil
- oncontextmenu (aka "HOW DO I DISABLED RIGHT CLICK")
- window.print (for "print version" pages that assume you actually want to kill some trees and interrupt you with a dialog)
- getSelection and onselectstart/onmousedown (pages that attempt to prevent copying, pop up "definition" links, or even send back everything you select to a tracking server)
- oncut/copy/paste (another way pages can try to interfere with your clipboard)
- window move/resize functions (no one else should be able to dictate the geometry of your window)
- the TARGET attribute on links to open a new tab (I feel *very* strongly about this one: if I want a new tab, I will click with the middle mouse button or use the context menu. Otherwise, I will not.)
- More things if I think of them later/you suggest them
WARNING: this extension is a blunt instrument. You may need to use the whitelist for pages that it breaks. If you're installing it at all, I assume you know what you're looking for and understand the implications.
Icons (CC-BY licensed) by L. Marie, from http://flic.kr/p/4XKweG. Source code (MIT-licensed) and issue tracker at http://github.com/decklin/kill-evil.