Editors' Words: The MyPrivateSearch extension detects and redirects non-private searches to MyPrivateSearch.com privacy-enhanced search results. Make your search private with MyPrivateSearch With MyPrivateSearch chrome extensions now ... Read More > or Install Now >
MyPrivateSearch App / Specifications
- • Type: Browser Extension
- • Version: 1.0.8
- • Price: Freeware
- • Offline: No
- • File name: myprivatesearch.crx
- • Rating average
- 4.4 out of 5
- • Rating users
- • Total downloads
- • Current version downloads
- • Updated: January 8, 2017
MyPrivateSearch / Screenshots
MyPrivateSearch / Description
Make your search private with MyPrivateSearch
With MyPrivateSearch chrome extensions now you can search the web without tracking your search history or any personally identifiable information,
this extension detecting searches re-directing you to a MyPrivateSearch results page so you couldn't be tracked!
Some of our features
• Quick and Easy search.
• Safer search.
• No tracking, No cookies...
• Protect Searches from Google, Bing and others.
• Clean design and easy to use.
How to remove our extension from Chrome browser:
1) Click on the three horizontal lines icon in the upper right-hand corner of your Chrome browser.
2) Go to "Settings".
3) In the menu that appears click on "Extensions".
4) From the list of installed Extensions, find the name of the extension you wish to uninstall.
5) Click on the trash can icon to the right of "Enable" (for the extension you wish to uninstall).
6) Our extension should be removed from your Chrome browser.
For assistance from our customer service team, please contact us here: