HackBar for Chrome
More About HackBar
# The advantages are:
- Even the most complicated urls will be readable
- The focus will stay on the textarea, so after executing the url you can just go on typing / testing
- The url in textarea is not affected by redirects.
- I tend to use it as a notepad :)
- Useful tools like on the fly url decoding etc.
- All functions work on the currently selected text.
- MD5/SHA1/SHA256 hashing
- MySQL/MS SQL Server/Oracle shortcuts
- XSS useful functions
- And lots more ;) Go test it!
Reference: HackBar(Firefox Addon)