Amazon EC2 Management 1.5 CRX for Chrome or Chromium
Updated: October 20, 2017
Amazon EC2 Management (eiokdpecapmbleabpepkkeiaeonkajda): Using this extension, you'll be able to manage your Amazon EC2 instances:- View the instances, by region, with their statuses, their names, etc.- Start, Stop, Restart or Terminate the instances- Rename the instances- See ... Read More > or Download CRX >
More about Amazon EC2 Management
Amazon EC2 Management Description: Using this extension, you'll be able to manage your Amazon EC2 instances:
- View the instances, by region, with their statuses, their names, etc.
- Start, Stop, Restart or Terminate the instances
- Rename the instances
- See running instances count next to the extension icon
To set up the extension, simply go to the options pages and fill in your Access Key ID and Secret Access Key.
For more info:
Important: I will not have any access to those information, so no worries. :)
For additional features, bug reports and so on, please contact me !
Latest corrections and updates:
- Correction of encoding issues on mac
- Storing sorting order used in the table
- Adding display of custom tags in the table
- Correction of the sorting that was failing for the instance name
- Public and private IP are now displayed in the same column
- Uncomment of terminate action
Amazon EC2 Management Specifications & Downloads >