Strava Sauce 2.0.2 [release] CRX for Chrome or Chromium
Updated: October 25, 2017
Strava Sauce (eigiefcapdcdmncdghkeahgfmnobigha): Strava "sauce" supplements the web version of Strava.com to add some better power information to the UI. Namely things like TSS and critical power and now heart rate.v2.0.0: * Running support.v1.2.0: * Fixes for ... Read More > or Download CRX >
More about Strava Sauce
Strava Sauce Description: Strava "sauce" supplements the web version of Strava.com to add some better power information to the UI. Namely things like TSS and critical power and now heart rate.
* Running support.
* Fixes for several loading glitches.
* Smoother FTP override handling; Added clearing support.
* Fix for ranking badges when gender is unspecified.
* Style and tooltip additions to better explain critical power.
* Fix analysis view's inline comments to accommodate site changes.
* Minor style tweak for analysis view.
* Fix for updated strava comment data structure
* Improved device compatibility of critical power analysis
* Heartrate stats in Critical Power table
* Promise of reasonable stability
* Normalized power for selections in Analysis tab.
* Inline comments
I don't work for Strava nor have I interacted with any persons from Strava in the writing of this extension. Much of the work is inspired by the Strava Enhancement Suite, which I can also recommend in conjunction with this extension. All the information used in this extension is readily available within the Strava.com website.
This is a pure client-side extension. It does not make any external calls.
Strava Sauce Specifications & Downloads >