Sauce for Strava (eigiefcapdcdmncdghkeahgfmnobigha): Additional functionality for your cycling and running analysis. This extension upgrades the Strava™ website.... Read More > or Download Now >
Sauce for Strava for Chrome
1.14 MBChrome Store
- • Rating Average
- 4.77 out of 5
- • Rating Users
- • Total Downloads
- • Current Version Downloads
- • Updated: March 3, 2023
Sauce for Strava is a free Sports Extension for Chrome. You could download the latest version crx file or old version crx files and install it.
More About Sauce for Strava
* Activity Feed Filtering (click the sauce bottle to change):
* Show/hide virtual runs and rides (e.g. Zwift)
* Show/hide promotions
* Show/hide challenges
* World Ranking badges for segments
* Running support.
* Fixes for several loading glitches.
* Smoother FTP override handling; Added clearing support.
* Fix for ranking badges when gender is unspecified.
* Style and tooltip additions to better explain critical power.
* Fix analysis view's inline comments to accommodate site changes.
* Minor style tweak for analysis view.
* Fix for updated strava comment data structure
* Improved device compatibility of critical power analysis
* Heartrate stats in Critical Power table
* Promise of reasonable stability
* Normalized power for selections in Analysis tab.
* Inline comments
I don't work for Strava nor have I interacted with any persons from Strava in the writing of this extension. Much of the work is inspired by the Strava Enhancement Suite, which I can also recommend in conjunction with this extension. All the information used in this extension is readily available within the Strava.com website.
This is a pure client-side extension. It does not make any external calls.