Strava Sauce App / Specifications
- • Type: Free Browser Extension
- • Version: 2.0.2 [release]
- • Require Chrome: 51 and up
- • Offline: No
- • File name: strava-sauce.crx
- • Rating average
- 4.8 out of 5
- • Rating users
- • Total downloads
- • Current version downloads
- • Updated: October 25, 2017
Strava Sauce / Screenshots
Strava Sauce / Video Demo
Strava Sauce / Description
Strava "sauce" supplements the web version of Strava.com to add some better power information to the UI. Namely things like TSS and critical power and now heart rate.
* Running support.
* Fixes for several loading glitches.
* Smoother FTP override handling; Added clearing support.
* Fix for ranking badges when gender is unspecified.
* Style and tooltip additions to better explain critical power.
* Fix analysis view's inline comments to accommodate site changes.
* Minor style tweak for analysis view.
* Fix for updated strava comment data structure
* Improved device compatibility of critical power analysis
* Heartrate stats in Critical Power table
* Promise of reasonable stability
* Normalized power for selections in Analysis tab.
* Inline comments
I don't work for Strava nor have I interacted with any persons from Strava in the writing of this extension. Much of the work is inspired by the Strava Enhancement Suite, which I can also recommend in conjunction with this extension. All the information used in this extension is readily available within the Strava.com website.
This is a pure client-side extension. It does not make any external calls.