Strava Sauce 3.0.0 [release] CRX for Chrome or Chromium
Updated: December 15, 2018
Strava Sauce (eigiefcapdcdmncdghkeahgfmnobigha): Strava "sauce" supplements the web version of Strava.com to add some better power information to the UI. Namely things like TSS and critical power and now heart rate.v3.0.0: * Activity Feed Filtering (click the sauce bottle to ... Read More > or Download CRX >
More about Strava Sauce
Strava Sauce Description: Strava "sauce" supplements the web version of Strava.com to add some better power information to the UI. Namely things like TSS and critical power and now heart rate.
* Activity Feed Filtering (click the sauce bottle to change):
* Show/hide virtual runs and rides (e.g. Zwift)
* Show/hide promotions
* Show/hide challenges
* World Ranking badges for segments
* Running support.
* Fixes for several loading glitches.
* Smoother FTP override handling; Added clearing support.
* Fix for ranking badges when gender is unspecified.
* Style and tooltip additions to better explain critical power.
* Fix analysis view's inline comments to accommodate site changes.
* Minor style tweak for analysis view.
* Fix for updated strava comment data structure
* Improved device compatibility of critical power analysis
* Heartrate stats in Critical Power table
* Promise of reasonable stability
* Normalized power for selections in Analysis tab.
* Inline comments
I don't work for Strava nor have I interacted with any persons from Strava in the writing of this extension. Much of the work is inspired by the Strava Enhancement Suite, which I can also recommend in conjunction with this extension. All the information used in this extension is readily available within the Strava.com website.
This is a pure client-side extension. It does not make any external calls.
Strava Sauce Specifications & Downloads >