Policy Control for Chrome
More About Policy Control
This extension can be used as a simple image blocker or even Flash blocker or it can be used to improve users privacy and security by blocking third-party resources.
Available Policy Rules:
1. Font (@font-face)
3. Media (audio and video)
4. Object (plugin-handled content)
6. Stylesheet (CSS)
7. Sub Document (iframes and frames)
Note: The extension offers an advanced filtering settings to allow certain resources to bypass the Policy rules defined in the toolbar panel.
Note: To lean more about how to use this extension please visit the extension's homepage, http://add0n.com/policy-control.html
1. It is now possible to import and export settings from the options page.
2. The default policy rule for "other" type is set to 2 (allow all)
3. A new button is added to the toolbar popup to refresh the current page.