Cast with MkChromecast 0.0.1 CRX for Chrome or Chromium
Updated: March 1, 2018
Cast with MkChromecast (edeepcccaejnnodlpmcoackkdgaijakg): Casts videos in pages like youtube via MkChromecastRight-click links and pages to cast videos. Works on nearly every website thanks to youtube-dl.Powered by play-with-mpv which requires several dependencies, see website for more ... Read More > or Download CRX >
More about Cast with MkChromecast
Cast with MkChromecast Description: Casts videos in pages like youtube via MkChromecast
Right-click links and pages to cast videos.
Works on nearly every website thanks to youtube-dl.
Powered by play-with-mpv which requires several dependencies, see website for more info.
2. Install Python 2 or 3 and pip
3. Install MkChromecast: `pip install git+git://github.com/muammar/mkchromecast --user`
4. Install server: `pip install git+git://github.com/thann/play-with-mpv --user`
5. Run server: `play-with-mpv` or use linux shortcut
6. (optional) Autostart on linux: `cp ~/.local/share/applications/thann.play-with-mpv.desktop ~/.config/autostart/`
Cast with MkChromecast Specifications & Downloads >