Kaspersky Protection Plugin for Chrome
More About Kaspersky Protection Plugin
- Safe Money – protects your payments by opening in Protected Browser the websites of online banking services, payment systems, online stores, and trading platforms.
- Kaspersky URL Advisor – checks links on the web pages opened in the browser. If the website opened by clicking the link is dangerous according to Kaspersky Lab, a red icon is displayed next to this link. If the website opened by clicking the link is safe, a green icon is displayed.
- Dangerous Content Blocking - prevents a website from loading if it is a dangerous or phishing website according to Kaspersky Lab information.
- On-Screen Keyboard – prevents malware from intercepting data that is entered in website forms. For your protection, the extension provides On-Screen Keyboard, which is an equivalent of your hardware keyboard. To open On-Screen Keyboard, click the button, which appears in the toolbar of your browser after you install the extension.
- Anti-Banner – blocks ad banners on websites.
The Kaspersky Protection extension also ensures operation of the Private Browsing feature. This feature protects against collection of information about your online activity.
To ensure proper operation of the extension, make sure that the corresponding Kaspersky Lab application is installed on your computer, such as Kaspersky Total Security 2016, Kaspersky Internet Security 2016 or Kaspersky Anti-Virus 2016.
To use the Safe Money and the Private Browsing features, make sure that the corresponding features are available in the Kaspersky Lab application installed on your computer, such as the Safe Money and the Private Browsing components in Kaspersky Internet Security 2016. For more details on how to safeguard online payments, please refer to the documentation for the Kaspersky Lab application installed on your computer.