Photo Editor PhotoStudio for Images for Chrome
More About Photo Editor PhotoStudio for Images
- Take pictures from your PC or laptop camera.
- Import pictures to modify them.
- Filters, which determine the atmosphere of pictures and help convey the right message for your creative.
- Custom filters, that can be created by anyone using LUTs (Lookup Tables) from popular apps like Photoshop, GIMP or Lightroom.
- Overlays, which can be used to create neat lighting effects such as lens flare, bokeh or light leaks. It can also be used to furnish pictures with textures like crumpled paper or plaster.
- Adjustments like brightness, contrast or clarity so that users can tune their images and graphics to produce stunning creatives.
- Transform effects like cropping, flipping and rotation operations.
- Allow to quickly add text to any picture or creative. The corresponding font library can easily be exchanged, reduced, or expanded.
- Provide Stickers.
- Brush, which is optimized for touch screen interaction and supports different brush strokes that can be edited in terms of thickness and color.
- Download or share the pictures modified.
PhotoStudio is an adaptation of the IMGLY PhotoEditor to the RedcoolMedia platform. It is open source.