Go Search (dnmbafgfpbggomhgdamlahbhigcblknm): After you install Go Search, the extension makes Yahoo! your default search engine. This extension configures your Default…... Read More > or Download Now >
Go Search for Chrome
More About Go Search
This extension configures your Default Search in Chrome browser to provide quick entertainment access features.
By activating the Go Search extension, you get quick access to an entertainment content database.
When you press ‘S’ and Tab in your address bar, it activates the Go Search extension.
The search you type into the address bar yields results from a entertainment content database containing the words you typed.
For example, if you type “dogs” in your address bar after activating Go Search,
you will get every title that contains the word “dogs”, like “Reservoir Dogs”, “Dogs of War” and so forth.
With Go Search , you can search free entertainment – all in one convenient place.
The Go Search extension offers convenient web search and features from the Chrome Default Search.
Please read carefully: By clicking the “ADD TO CHROME” button in the top right hand corner and installing the Go Search extension,
You can uninstall the extension at any time.
How to remove our extension from Chrome browser:
1) Click on the three horizontal lines icon in the upper right-hand corner of your Chrome browser.
2) Go to "Settings".
3) In the menu that appears click on "Extensions".
4) From the list of installed Extensions, find the name of the extension you wish to uninstall.
5) Click on the trash can icon to the right of "Enable" (for the extension you wish to uninstall).
6) Our extension should be removed from your Chrome browser.
For assistance from our customer service team, please contact us here: