YouTube Subscriptions Exporter (dhpojdmnffaocepmljcdcongdmkjblan): == This extension cannot export more than 1000 subscriptions. I'm working on a fix. == Export your YouTube subscriptions…... Read More > or Download Now >
YouTube Subscriptions Exporter for Chrome
More About YouTube Subscriptions Exporter
Export your YouTube subscriptions (subscriber name, channel URL) to a spreadsheet-like format to your clipboard. Last tested: August 15, 2021 with Chrome. It cannot import subscriptions into a new YouTube account; it can only export them. If this is a feature that you'd like to have, please let me know.
It's 100% free and super easy to do. No ads, and you'll be finished in under 30 seconds.
Here's how it works:
- First, install this extension.
- Next, click on the "Y" icon next to your URL bar. Don't see the "Y" icon? Click on the puzzle piece, and then click on the pin to move it to your URL bar.
- Follow the on-screen instructions. They're super easy.
- Finally, you'll have a list of your YouTube subscriptions copied to your clipboard.
This is what the output will look like:
Adam Savage’s Tested https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCiDJtJKMICpb9B1qf7qjEOA
Android Developers https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCVHFbqXqoYvEWM1Ddxl0QDg
Austin Evans https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCXGgrKt94gR6lmN4aN3mYTg
Austin John Plays https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCIIPl-DSCC0prKxGGnJrdGQ
Don't have any text copied to your clipboard? Make sure that you wait until it says that your subscriptions have been copied (it might take several seconds.) If it's still not working, feel free to contact me on my contact email address on this extension and I'll take a look. Chances are YouTube might have updated and this extension might have to be updated as well.
Not working? Comment or email me with the following template so that I can fix your issue faster:
OS and OS Version:
Do you have YouTube Premium?
Is YouTube in dark mode or light mode?
Time in UTC that you tried the exporter (you can get your time in UTC via https://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/timezone/utc):
What actually happened:
What you expected to happen:
This is a bug fix release.
- Fix issue where accounts with just a few subscriptions would not copy to the clipboard correctly.
This is a bug fix release.
- Fix an issue where non-English versions of YouTube would not export subscriptions.
This is a bug fix release, with a change to how subscriptions are sorted. This could be considered a feature, or a bug as it matches YouTube's ordering more closely.
- Correctly copy channels that are live streaming to the exported subscription list.
- Sort subscriptions by subscription title, case-insensitively.
- Remove the "tabs" permission because it is not necessary.
- Instructions to disable uBlock Origin were removed. Code was reformatted.