ImageZoomer 2.2.0 CRX for Chrome
A Free Developer Tools Extension
Published By Ben Lynch
ImageZoomer (dhnaagndnllbblbgeimdkknegobbpohk): Zoom images inline on the current page by holding the right mouse button and scrolling the mouse wheel. Left click to reset.... Read More > or Download Now >
ImageZoomer for Chrome
70.07 KBChrome Store
- • Type: Browser Extension
- • Latest Version: 2.2.0
- • Price: Freeware
- • Offline: No
- • Developer: Ben Lynch
- • Rating Average
- 3.8 out of 5
- • Rating Users
- • Total Downloads
- • Current Version Downloads
- • Updated: June 14, 2013
ImageZoomer is a free Developer Tools Extension for Chrome. You could download the latest version crx file and install it.
More About ImageZoomer
* Hold the right mouse button on an image and scroll the mouse wheel to resize the image.
* Hold the right button and left click to reset the image size.
* Hold the right button and middle click anywhere on the page creates an overlay of all available images and automatically fetches linked images. Great for thumbnail galleries! Works great on Reddit ;-) Try for yourself: http://www.reddit.com/r/pics/
These are the Windows defaults. Other mouse and keyboard options are available within the options. For example laptop users can set the +/- keys to do the zooming.
Please note: On OSX and Linux the left mouse button is the main
trigger while the right mouse button resets an image by default. This is due to the way the context menu works on these systems.
See this bug report for more information: http://code.google.com/p/chromium/issues/detail?id=28226
If you like this extension please give it a rating and leave a comment!
Latest update makes this extension compatible with the new manifest version 2.