multiNotifier – for multiple Gmail accounts 0.0.3.6 CRX for Chrome
A Free Social & Communication Extension
Published By sites.google.com/site/multinotifier
multiNotifier – for multiple Gmail accounts (dcdpjakjgmgklajndnlekpojkelnibfp): Notifier for displaying unread messages count from multiple Gmail™ accounts. Single click Login, Preview and Desktop Notifications... Read More > or Download Now >
multiNotifier – for multiple Gmail accounts for Chrome
324.16 KBChrome Store
- • Type: Browser Extension
- • Latest Version: 0.0.3.6
- • Price: Freeware
- • Offline: No
- • Developer: sites.google.com/site/multinotifier
- • Rating Average
- 3.7 out of 5
- • Rating Users
- • Total Downloads
- • Current Version Downloads
- • Updated: June 24, 2017
multiNotifier – for multiple Gmail accounts is a free Social & Communication Extension for Chrome. You could download the latest version crx file or old version crx files and install it.
More About multiNotifier – for multiple Gmail accounts
1. Shows unread message count for multiple Gmail accounts (supports up to 5 Gmail accounts)
2. Support for Gmail Inbox Labels and Google Apps accounts.
3. Ability to show a quick preview of unread emails with QuickView.
4. Ability to show Desktop Notifications for multiple Gmail accounts.
5. Auto-Login for single click access to any of the configured Gmail accounts
6. Sound Notifications - Plays notification sound when an email arrives.
7. User can change the update frequency of notifications and the time delay after which they will automatically close.
8. You don't have to be logged in for this extension to work.
9. Ability to run in the background so that multiNotifier can notify you right from the system startup, even when Chrome is closed.
Your account password, is stored encrypted in your local storage, the standard mechanism provided for extensions to store values, ideally accessible only by the extension that stores it. multiNotifier will not be responsible for any third party breaches to the local storage.
If you like this extension, let us know at
If you are using one of your Gmail accounts, this extension will not be able to update the unread message count for other accounts, until you close/logout from that account.