SiteLauncher (calhgleedaaigmhnoklfenlfhlbfdloo): Fast mouse and keyboard-shortcut driven speed-dial extension. Provides super-fast navigation to your favorite websites.... Read More > or Download Now >
SiteLauncher for Chrome
More About SiteLauncher
Just click the red toolbar icon — or press the keyboard hotkey, Ctrl+M by default — for single tap access to your predefined list of favorite websites.
You can open sites from the "Launcher" speed-dial panel by custom single key shortcuts, arrow keys & [enter] navigation or by mouse/touch click. Whichever way works best for you.
Keyboard Examples: open Facebook by pressing Ctrl + M + F or open Google by Ctrl + M + G. The default hotkey can also be changed from Ctrl + M to something else (pro-tip: many prefer to set it to Ctrl + Space). And of course you can setup similar shortcuts to any URLs/sites you wish, as well as delete and edit the built-in defaults.
SiteLauncher is free to use and doesn't contain any spyware (and we promise to never add any).
* The Launcher gives you a quick and beautiful way access to your favorite sites
* Pick a background theme (from over 120 included) that suits your style or use your own custom image as a background.
* The Shortcut Manager makes it easy to add, edit and remove shortcuts. Each shortcut can point to any URL/site you wish.
* Option to set a custom keyboard letter to each site gives you super-fast keyboard tap navigation from the Launcher
* Cloud ready. Shortcuts are stored as special bookmarks and are therefore automatically kept in sync across multiple computers if you use a Google Chrome account.
* Group related shortcuts together for quick visual scanning of the Launcher.
* Security and privacy—the SiteLauncher extension does not monitor, collect or transit any personal data about you, ever. And we intend to keep it that way.
SiteLauncher is made by DoneSmart Ltd - makers of the popular SiteLauncher add-on for Firefox.
Copyright DoneSmart Ltd. SiteLauncher is a registered trademark of DoneSmart Ltd. All rights reserved.