Bookmark Dump Parser 1.1 CRX for Chrome
A Free Developer Tools Extension
Published By metarmask
Bookmark Dump Parser (bpokealfobmglaaeehigkjjiolpkkmnp): Parses bookmark sync data dumps adds them to the bookmark bar... Read More > or Download Now >
Bookmark Dump Parser for Chrome
9.85 KBChrome Store
- • Type: Browser Extension
- • Latest Version: 1.1
- • Price: Freeware
- • Offline: No
- • Developer: metarmask
- • Rating Average
- 5 out of 5
- • Rating Users
- • Total Downloads
- • Current Version Downloads
- • Updated: April 2, 2016
Bookmark Dump Parser is a free Developer Tools Extension for Chrome. You could download the latest version crx file and install it.
More About Bookmark Dump Parser
1. Enter chrome:sync-internals into the address bar
2. Go the Data tab
3. Unselect everything but Bookmarks
4. Check "include node content"
5. Click "Dump sync nodes to file"
6. Wait for the file to download
7. Transfer the file to a desktop computer with Chrome
8. Install this extension
9. Click on "Choose File" and choose the file you transfered.
The extension should now have created a folder on the bookmark bar with all bookmarks in the dump. If it didn't, contact me via the Support tab.