AudioVisualizer (bojhikphaecldnbdekplmadjkflgbkfh): Audio Visualizer, works on any website. Press icon or 'Ctrl+Q' to start/stop. ♪ ┐(・。・┐)... Read More > or Download Now >
AudioVisualizer for Chrome
349.36 KBChrome Store
- • Rating Average
- 4.57 out of 5
- • Rating Users
- • Total Downloads
- • Current Version Downloads
- • Updated: March 16, 2022
AudioVisualizer is a free Fun Extension for Chrome. You could download the latest version crx file or old version crx files and install it.
More About AudioVisualizer
* Choose among several scenes.
* Share custom scenes.
* It's Open Source
* MilkDrop added! check it out! with 100 different presets!
(more support for milkdrop will come in the future!)
* Adjust General settings to get different effects(on almost all scenes).
(DrawMode, TransparentBackground etc.)
* Play around with scene settings to fundamentally change any scene.
(scenes look pretty boring with default settings)
* Save and/or share custom scene settings as stand-alone scenes.
Note: This extension contains flickering effects.
* Ctrl+Q - Toggle visualizer on/off. (sometimes have to click 2 times to start)
* Alt+Q - Open options.
* Under scene settings, hover mouse over the value you want to change, then drag mouse up/down while holding down left mouse button to increase/decrease value.
* Set LatencyHint to interactive, it will make the spectrum analyzis more precise, but might trigger a bug where you get choppy sound.
In that case, set it back to 'playback'.
* Suggestions, pull requests, new scenes or other ideas are very welcome.
- Less crazy default settings for Spectrum Analyziz
- Disabled a couple of butter-scenes that were laggy.
- Chrome update broke utilized functionality, cannot set runtime.Port.name directly anymore, resulted in extension throwing exception and not being able to pass audiodata to scenes. now fixed by passing name in object to chrome.tabs.connect.
- Added option `opacity` to SpectrumAnalizyz
- Made ProceduralTerrain lower poly by default (you can still choose whatever poly resolution you want in scene-settings)
- Added option `FadeControls` (fades controls out when mouse is not over controls when enabled)
- MilkDrop support added (from butterchurn ttps://github.com/jberg/butterchurn) !!
- More support for this will be added, like possibility to create and use custom MilkDrop plugin
- Make custom ProceduralTerrain scenes work, they were bugged.
- Make transparent background work in proceduralTerrain
- added scene: DacingCubes3DSinus
- added scene: DacingCubes3D
- added site for sharing scenes
- added scene: DancingCubes
- added option: 'LatencyHint', default value is set to: 'playback'.
Earlier we always used 'interactive', but that caused choppy sound on some browser versions.
'playback' option is less precise than 'interactive', so if you dont have any choppy-issues with 'interactive', you should run 'interactive' :).
- made seventies scene more reactive to music
- added procedural-terrain scene !
- added import and export custom scene, now you can share your scene with others!
- webgl scenes added back.. seems chome has fixed it?
- webgl scenes removed, chrome+contentscript+webgl,- somethings not working right.
- Startupscene now working + optimization.
- DrawMode should now work without transparentmode. (transparentmode will always be active in the background while drawmode is enabled(so the scene doesnt redraw its background))
- Performance improvement, found a bug in code that resized the canvas each frame. Drawmode is back and working (except for in opengl scenes: spinningcube, sinusmode and madness)
Canvas is no longer following scrolling.
- Madness Scene added :O
- stability and performance update and removed drawmode(was not working with newer chrome).
- Canvas width will no longer make a vertical scrollbar, and canvas will now be locked to scroll height. (can make it an option, if anyone actually liked being able to scroll away from the canvas)
- New icon! :)
- New feature: DrawMode (located under settings) for cool effects (does not work on hexagon, spinningcube or sinuscolormix)
- Save Scene Bugfix
- bugfixes (context offset ++) new forked-scene (PainScene from WormScene)
- Added full-screen setting.
- two new scenes(DotsAndLines and ParticleCircle), better options and options experience and general code improvements(hopefully).
- Major bugfix regarding spectrum data, so everything is much better now.
revamped some scenes, added webgl support and addeed 2 new webgl scenes.
- fftSize added to options
- fleshed out options
- stability etc
- improved gui/options and errorhandling
- categorized gui + new scene "Swipe"
- Custom example included, changed some scenes(some earlier saves may break)
- Now you can save and load custom scenes, and view/delete them in extension options.