Slack Bot-Filter 0.2.7 CRX for Chrome
A Free Productivity Extension
Published By Adriaan Callaerts
Slack Bot-Filter (blephhkggdennbfmdcjmlfimedknghfc): This extension allows one to filter bot messages out of a slack channel.... Read More > or Download Now >
Slack Bot-Filter for Chrome
878.04 KBChrome Store
- • Type: Browser Extension
- • Latest Version: 0.2.7
- • Price: Freeware
- • Offline: No
- • Developer: Adriaan Callaerts
- • Rating Average
- 3 out of 5
- • Rating Users
- • Total Downloads
- • Current Version Downloads
- • Updated: January 12, 2017
Slack Bot-Filter is a free Productivity Extension for Chrome. You could download the latest version crx file and install it.
More About Slack Bot-Filter
I do too! But sometimes, those integration messages get in the way of what's really important: communicating as a team.
That's why I developed this extension. It inserts a 'filter' function into slack's channels and allows you to toggle the visibility of all those 'bot' messages. (Ironically: slackbot is not considered to be a bot :p)
This allows you to focus on what the actual humans are saying.
(Filtering is enabled/disabled on a per-domain, per-channel basis.)
* 0.2.6: courtesy of [@Marthym](https://github.com/Marthym)
- Optimized images
- French locale
- Fix for changes in slack layout (relative positioning ipo absolute)
- Restructured code to make future change adjustments easier.
* 0.2.4: Fix for change in slack layout (class renaming)
* 0.2.3: Adjusted to custom font used by Slack in their new design.
- Made it work in un-chromed windows (e.g. when launching from desktop shortcut).
- Fixed bug when navigating to https://domain.slack.com instead of https://domain.slack.com/messages/channel directly.
* 0.2.1: (Un)hides the toggle when going in and out of direct-message channels.
* 0.2.0: Makes the toggle always appear next to the 'members' button.
* 0.1.0: First release
More Extensions to Consider (Similar or Related)
Avira Password Manager 22.214.171.12430