Discount Calculator for Chrome
More About Discount Calculator
You can compare the reduced price and the amount of money you save.
As a buyer, it works as a sale price calculator to see a final price after you factor in a discount - perhaps from that 20% price off coupon you have.
- A set of common discount percentage calculations. Takes your current calculation and rounds it to a price-friendly two decimal places. Displays the amount you would pay with the deduction and how much you save - invaluable!
- Remembers your previous calculation when re-opened
- History records last 10 calculations
- Use the keyboard number pad for calculations
- Copy results from the display
- Re-sizable window
- Enter key for "=" and "c" for clear
- It's Free!
- Number Pad or 0-9 for Number Entry
- Equals (= or Enter)
- Clear ("c")
- Del or Backspace to delete
- Divide (/)
- Times (*)
- Minus (-)
- Plus (+)
- Percent (% or F1) (Examples, 50%20 means 20 percent of 50; 40+50% means add 50% of 40)
- Square Root (F2)
- +/- (F3)
- Decimal point (Period)
- Copy results from the display (Ctrl-c)
- Close Window (ESC or click in main Chrome tab)