Feedmarks for Chrome
More About Feedmarks
Start by navigating to a page that contains an RSS or ATOM feed, then click the extension icon to add the feed to your follow list. The extension will then create a bookmarks folder that will be constantly updated with links to the latest news from the tracked feed.
- Track feeds and keep them updated within your bookmark folders
- Automatically detect pages with RSS or ATOM feeds as you browse them
- Customize the source URL, entries order and limit and more for each feed
- Import and Export feeds to and from other readers by using an OPML file
- Configure how often you want the feeds to be updated, the default folder for new feeds and more