Canvas - View/Edit Google Images for Chrome
More About Canvas - View/Edit Google Images
Popular Reddit Post
[NEW] Edit Images
You can now edit all google images with features like - Crop, Flip, Rotation, Drawing, Shape, Icon, Text, Mask Filter, Image Filter.
View Google Images like in a gallery with prev/next.
Firefox version here:
If you like what you see and want to contribute to make it even better consider donating. It helps a long way!
- Fixed image aspect ratio for high resolution images
- Optimizations in image editor
- Loading image indicator on image editing
- Better error handling if image cannot be loaded on editor
- Fixed copy image url in some cases
- Added first version of full fledged image editor!
- Design optimizations
- Fixed bug where image controls were displayed on bottom of each image instead of top
- Show thumb image in loader while high resolution image is loading
- Fixed bugs
- Added image extension(JPG, PNG, GIF etc) info in gallery
- Added feature to open images in modal instead of new tab
- Added feature to view next/previous image like in a gallery(keyboard arrow keys supported)
- Updated icons and colors to nicer versions :)
Due to latest chrome changes the "download image" feature was not working. But its fixed now. To make it work you have to give "Manage your Downloads" permission. We use this permission only to download the image and nothing else.
New Feature: "Save Image As" to download image in a specific folder instead in a default folder. To be able to do this it needs the "downloads" permissions to be able to save to a specific folder of your choice.
We do not collect or share any type of your data for any purposes(not even analytics).