QRreader Beta for Chrome
More About QRreader Beta
With this extension you can scan QR code fast and directly from right click (context) menu of your browser.
How to use it:
- right click on image, than select "Read QR code from image" from context menu and wait a moment until we scan your code;
- if QR code is a link you will see it in a new tab or, if code is a text, you will see it in a prompt box (than just click ok to copy it to clipboard).
**** version 0.4 :
- removed "tabs" from permissions,
- fixing "cross domain" issue - first try,
* fixed in 0.3 or lower:
- improved speed,
- replaced non-working icons.
!!!! known bugs (will fix them as soon as I can):
- "Cross domain image reading not supported in your browser!
Save it to your computer then drag and drop the file!" issue (fixed?),
- Can't read some google QR codes,
- Few QR codes works in some browsers, and not in other.
- create QR code from a link or selected text and share it,
- scan code with web cam or upload it from your computer.
This extension is still beta, please send us feedback and and report errors.
*** Thanks for all feedbacks, please keep sending them.
Info on twitter ( http://twitter.com/#!/weareunlogic ) or on google+ ( https://plus.google.com/114546651395779006556/posts )