JustLines for Chrome
More About JustLines
You can use it during presentation to highlight some contents or draw simple schemas.
I like to use these kind of tools during presentations and I needed a quick way to change colors and pen size without using popups or options menu but do it keeping the mouse at the current position on the draw. So I decided to use mouse wheel as main controller to change colors and pen size.
* press "Ctrl+Shit+S" or click on the extension icon to enable/disable drawing mode
* you can also press "ESC" to disable drawing mode
* keep "left button" pressed and move the mouse to draw
* change pen colors scrolling the "mouse wheel"
* change pen size pressing "Shift" and scrolling the "mouse wheel"
* clear draw pressing "Space" or disabling drawing mode