Stylus Beta 1.4.22 CRX for Chrome or Chromium
Updated: September 20, 2018
Stylus Beta (apmmpaebfobifelkijhaljbmpcgbjbdo): Early access to the upcoming features.Stylus extension stable version:https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/stylus/clngdbkpkpeebahjckkjfobafhncgmne/Redesign your favorite websites with Stylus, an actively developed and ... Read More > or Download CRX >
More about Stylus Beta
Stylus Beta Description: Early access to the upcoming features.
Stylus extension stable version:
Redesign your favorite websites with Stylus, an actively developed and community driven userstyles manager. Easily install custom themes from popular online repositories, or create, edit, and manage your own personalized CSS stylesheets.
* Versatility of theme installation options. Stylus supports installs from popular online repositories. Additionally, styles can now also be installed from .user.css or .user.styl URLs (see Usercss format documentation in our github wiki).
* A backup feature for your entire database of installed styles which is compatible with other userstyles managers.
* An intuitive and configurable automatic update function for installed styles.
* A highly customizable UI, including theming, optional layouts, icon and badge color choices, along with many other tweaks.
* Two different optional code validators with user configurable rules.
* Video tutorial: https://youtu.be/fCVvGwoF5cQ
* Chat room: https://discord.gg/tzXVNJz
* Frequently asked questions: https://github.com/openstyles/stylus/wiki/FAQ
* Technical bug report: https://github.com/openstyles/stylus/issues
* General discussion and bug report: https://add0n.com/stylus.html#reviews
* Localization: https://www.transifex.com/github-7/Stylus/dashboard/
Stylus uses only a small subset of each permission. As you can see in WebExtensions API documentation or simplified tutorials, there's no way to apply any modifications to a web page without gaining the full access permission to that page. Stylus is mostly used to apply global themes, which is why it requests a global permission. In the future we might be able to implement a more granular approach but it's not exactly trivial.
* Read and change all your data on the websites you visit - required for the style elements to be added into the page, not to access any of your data.
Unlike other similar extensions, we don't find you to be all that interesting. Your questionable browsing history should remain between you and the NSA. Stylus collects nothing. Period.
Stylus Beta Specifications & Downloads >