Miter for Chrome
More About Miter
With Miter for Chrome, you can access Miter for any meeting, right from inside Google Calendar—even meetings you ran in Zoom or via the Miter web app.
WHAT YOU’LL LOVE ABOUT MITER
📗 Lightweight Agenda: Plan fast, stay aligned.
💧 Fluid, Collaborative Note-Taking
📨 Automatic Summary Reports
🔥 Zoom and Google Calendar Integration
ℹ️ HOW IT WORKS
1. Open Miter for any event in your calendar: just click the red “Meet in Miter” button.
2. Set a goal: the best meetings have a specific, outcome-driven goal. Then add your topics.
3. Click Start and take notes with your team.
4. Mark any note as an outcome—action item, decision, or star—so you don’t lose track of it..
5. That's it! You’ll get all those outcomes delivered in a concise summary, via Miter email.
📆 GOOGLE CALENDAR INTEGRATION
With Miter for Chrome, your calendar is the window into all your meetings—past or future. Click the Meet in Miter button to open Miter for any event without leaving Google Calendar. Plan your meetings with a flash with our quick goals and topics, whether it’s the day before the meeting or the minute before. Ensure everyone’s on the same page by taking notes together and marking outcomes like action items and decisions. Send concise, organized summaries to everyone on the invite. And for recurring meetings, jump back and see what happened last time or copy the topics over—like agenda templates without all the work!
🎥 BEYOND YOUR CALENDAR: MITER FOR ZOOM & EVERYWHERE
For the full Miter experience, check out the other ways to use Miter:
- Install Miter’s Zoom App to run your meetings out of Zoom (https://miter.co/zoom).
- View today’s meetings from the Miter Dashboard (https://app.miter.co)
Wherever you use Miter, you’ll have easy access to notes and summaries for all your Google Calendar meetings.
Miter is free for everyone!
Too many meetings are a waste of everyone’s time and energy. But a lot of the ways we try to improve things don’t seem to help…because so much of the advice out there about how to fix meetings is wrong! At Miter, we read the research and even conduct our own studies to figure out what *really* makes a good meeting. Then, we bake it into our app so you can benefit from our learning without becoming a meeting expert yourself. Our simple, straightforward workflow takes you from zero to great meeting without all the work.
We're always working to make Miter more powerful and easy to use–and we’d love your help. Drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org, or just click the Feedback button in Miter!