Urban Dictionary Search Tool 1.102.0 CRX for Chrome
A Free Search Tools Extension
Published By UrbanKev
Urban Dictionary Search Tool (aojjdhjjdaljhhpjbaiieganjeaolohk): Search for definitions on Urban Dictionary and Merriam-Webster easily. Bonus Words of the Day and Thesaurus!... Read More > or Download Now >
Urban Dictionary Search Tool for Chrome
614.35 KBChrome Store
- • Type: Browser Extension
- • Latest Version: 1.102.0
- • Price: Freeware
- • Offline: No
- • Developer: UrbanKev
- • Rating Average
- 3.04 out of 5
- • Rating Users
- • Total Downloads
- • Current Version Downloads
- • Updated: September 18, 2019
Urban Dictionary Search Tool is a free Search Tools Extension for Chrome. You could download the latest version crx file or old version crx files and install it.
More About Urban Dictionary Search Tool
This is definitely the most user-friendly all-in-one Dictionary search tool that allows you to search up slangs as well as formal meanings easily and quickly.
BONUS Features: Improve your colloquial knowledge daily by learning the UrbanDictionary Word of the Day. Or improve your general vocabulary by learning Merriam-Webster’s Word of the Day. All with just a click of a button :)
1. Highlight the text that you wish to define and click on the yellow-pink UD chrome extension button. You will automatically receive the UrbanDictionary definition. Click on any of the other buttons to get other definitions.
2. Directly click on the yellow-pink UD extension button and type in the word or phrase to search for from any of the search engines.
- Search Urban Dictionary using the easy popup or by right clicking highlighted text.
- Displays the top definitions, usage/examples, synonyms, related terms, and antonyms.
- Popup includes link to the Urban Dictionary page for the queried term, and also includes a link to Google search for the term.
- Elegantly and intuitively designed.
About Urban Dictionary:
Urban Dictionary is a crowdsourced online dictionary of slang words and phrases that was founded in 1998 as a parody of Dictionary.com and Vocabulary.com by then-college freshman Aaron Peckham. [Warning: definitions are user submitted and may contain profanity and/or mature subject matter. Use with discretion.]
About Merriam-Webster Dictionary:
Merriam-Webster is America's foremost publisher of language-related reference works. In addition to its award-winning Merriam-Webster.com dictionary site, the company offers a diverse array of print and digital language references, including Merriam-Webster's Collegiate® Dictionary, Eleventh Edition—America's best-selling desk dictionary—and the online Merriam-Webster Unabridged, which is the successor to its famed Webster's Third New International Dictionary.
Please leave feedback/suggestions, and a 5 star review if you like it! Enjoy!
-- CHANGELOG --
1.0 - 8/7/17 - initial release
1.2 - 8/8/17 - Fixed Google Search
1.4 - 8/8/17 - Fixed Bug issues
1.6 - 8/9/17 - Fixed apostrophe’s, added contact info
1.8 - 8/16/17 - Hitting the enter key now gives you the urban dictionary definition
1.91 - 1/18/19 - Minor Update and Bug Fixes