Feedly Filtering and Sorting for Chrome
More About Feedly Filtering and Sorting
- Multi level sorting: by popularity, by title, by source or by publish date.
- Filtering: Hide the articles that contain at least one of the filtering keywords or by reading time.
- Restricting: Show only articles that contain at least one of the restricting keywords.
- Duplicates checking: Hide, highlight with a color and/or mark as read
- Advanced keyword matching: Specify areas to search, searching method (simple, pattern (RegExp), ...)
- Auto load all unread articles at once or by batches (mark as read by batch when there are a lot of unread articles).
- Advanced controls (keep recently published articles unread, ...).
- Pin hot articles to top.
- Import/export all settings from/to file.
- Advanced settings management (Import from / link to an other subscription, sync the settings across all the browser instances).
- Tweak the page (Add buttons to open articles in a new tab, mark as read/unread, ...).
- Add coloring rules to highlight titles
- Auto refresh articles periodically.
Two settings modes are available:
- Global settings: same settings used for all subscriptions and categories.
- Subscription settings:
* Subscription and category specific settings
* The default settings values are the global settings.
* A group of subscriptions can share the same settings by linking them to the same subscription.
The `Unread Only` option is required to be enabled to support all the features.
The changelog can be found here: https://github.com/soufianesakhi/feedly-filtering-and-sorting/releases
For more info, visit the official page https://github.com/soufianesakhi/feedly-filtering-and-sorting