Photopea 1.0.3 CRX for Chrome
A Free Photos Extension
Published By www.onlinephotosoft.com
Photopea (ajmakemidedfmmlhamallpgmphpbnkdh): If you are looking for the best advanced free photo editor, then try Photopea Online Photo Editor. it works in your Chrome browser.... Read More > or Download Now >
Photopea for Chrome
77.90 KBChrome Store
- • Type: Browser Extension
- • Latest Version: 1.0.3
- • Price: Freeware
- • Offline: Yes
- • Developer: www.onlinephotosoft.com
- • Rating Average
- 5 out of 5
- • Rating Users
- • Total Downloads
- • Current Version Downloads
- • Updated: October 14, 2022
Photopea is a free Photos Extension for Chrome. You could download the latest version crx file or old version crx files and install it.
More About Photopea
It's save your PC hard disk space. Because you no need to download or install any kind of software in your Windows 11/10/8/7/Vista/XP or Mac computer. You can use it through your web browser. Even you can use it on your smartphone.
Using this Online Photo Editor, you can open and edit PSD, XCF, Sketch, XD, CDR as well as popular image file formats and save them as PSD, JPG, PNG or SVG files. And yes, it supports layers and masks.
It is a free application for advanced online photo editing. It works with both vector and raster graphics so that you can work with files in various formats. It has available the most essential tools of Adobe Photoshop. You can say its similar to Photoshop. It looks and feels like Adobe Photoshop. It's free and open source, with some ads that help support its development, but the ads aren't intrusive. You can upgrade to a premium account for $9 per 30 days to remove ads and support the developer.
Some powerful photo editors require a monthly subscription fee or a high initial investment. Photopea bucks both of these trends, and instead gives you a free option that doesn't even require you to download anything.
- All the files save in RGB in 8 bits and work well in this format
- It works in all kinds of computers, tablets, and phones. A mouse or stylus will obviously make thing simpler
- It works on all operating systems: Windows, Mac, Linux, and even Chromebook or Android or iOS.
- Usable file types include: PSD, JPG, PNG, Sketch, RAW, PDF, XCF, SVG, TIFF, GIF, TGA, etc.
- Import from web
- Import-Export Option
- Cloud Storage
- Built-in Templates
- Revision Control
- Social Media Integration
- And More
As you’ll see, it has many of the basic characteristics of Photoshop:
- Editing with layers
- Editing with masks and intelligent objects
- Selections and transformations with layers
- Brushes (basic and intelligent).
- Vector editing
- Actions, scripts, guides and snapping
- Color spaces
- Color settings (brightness, contrast, saturation).
- Transform tools
- Batch Editing
- Auto Select
- and more
Create a New Project or open existing files from your computer and edit your project according to your needs. Save your work as PSD (File >> Save as PSD) or as PNG/JPG/SVG/GIF/More (File >> Export as).
#Disclaimer: Please note this extension is NOT made by Ivan Kutskir and is made by an independent development team. All copyrights belong to their respective owners. It uses Photopea API.
More Extensions to Consider (Similar or Related)
Fatkun Batch Download Image 5.12.0
Powerful Pixiv Downloader 15.5.0
CrosPaper by CrosExperts 22.214.171.124