Allow Copy + 18.104.22.168 CRX for Chrome
A Free Productivity Extension
Published By pidevex
Allow Copy + (ajhbdcgfhlhhmocddefknjjkejcfpbnj): Allow copying. Remove copy protection. Free, easy. Enable text copying, context menu, right mouse button. Turn on selection.... Read More > or Download Now >
Allow Copy + for Chrome
236.92 KBChrome Store
- • Type: Browser Extension
- • Latest Version: 22.214.171.124
- • Price: Freeware
- • Offline: No
- • Developer: pidevex
- • Rating Average
- 4.92 out of 5
- • Rating Users
- • Total Downloads
- • Current Version Downloads
- • Updated: May 5, 2023
Allow Copy + is a free Productivity Extension for Chrome. You could download the latest version crx file or old version crx files and install it.
More About Allow Copy +
🚀 If you want to support - buy me a coffee https://www.buymeacoffee.com/pidevex ☕️
- remove copy protection, enable copy text, remove block selection;
- allow right mouse click and turn on context menu;
- activate / deactivate for specific domain;
- sync with all chrome browsers with the same google account;
- free and easy to use.
HOW TO USE:
Just click ICON.
GREEN - activated copying.
ORANGE - deactivated copying.
Activization works for the website(domain).
HOW TO USE, DETAILY:
Its turned off by default, and you can see ORANGE icon.
To activate text selection and copying:
- open copying protected web site;
- click on extension's icon.
After this the icon should be GREEN, it means that "Allow Copy +" is activated on current website.
If you close and reopen current website the "Allow Copy +" will be activated.
To deactivate for website just click icon one more time (the icon must changed to ORANGE color).
- How do I copy a copy protected web page?
- How can one copy text from a site in which the copy function is disabled?
- How do I copy text from a protected webpage on Chrome?
- How do I copy text from a content-protected website?
- How can I copy text from a web page where the text is copy protected?
- How do I copy text from a website that cannot be copied?
- How do I copy text from websites that don’t allow it?
- Why can't I copy text from some websites?
- How do you force copy text from a website?
- How do I copy past an unselectable text?
- How do I absolute enable right click & copy if disabled?
- How do I copy text when right click is disabled?
- How do I enable right click copy in Chrome?
- How do you copy and paste without right clicking?
- Why can I not right click to copy and paste?
All this question has one correct answer - Allow Copy +.
I'm happy to help.
Please, add review to "Allow Copy +" extension.