QR Code Generator 9.16 CRX for Chrome
A Free Productivity Extension
Published By https://high-qr-code-generator.com
QR Code Generator (afpbjjgbdimpioenaedcjgkaigggcdpp): A super handy QR Code Generator / Creator for you.... Read More > or Download Now >
QR Code Generator for Chrome
269.15 KBChrome Store
- • Type: Browser Extension
- • Latest Version: 9.16
- • Require: Chrome 19 and up
- • Offline: Yes
- • Developer: https://high-qr-code-generator.com
- • Rating Average
- 4.92 out of 5
- • Rating Users
- • Total Downloads
- • Current Version Downloads
- • Updated: January 26, 2023
QR Code Generator is a free Productivity Extension for Chrome. You could download the latest version crx file or old version crx files and install it.
More About QR Code Generator
▬▬▬▬▬ FEATURES ▬▬▬▬▬
✓ Generate QR Code of your current page with just one click.
✓ Free for everyone.
✓ Scan/Analyze/Decode/Read QR Codes: Settings » Advanced
✓ Realtime QR Code creating: Just type
✓ Right-click to create QR Code for your selection.
✓ QRCode color and size customization.
✓ Available to download the QR Code as an image.
✓ “With-Logo”: Create your custom QR Code.
✓ Super fast and works offline.
✓ Hotkey support (turned off by default and customizable).
✓ Able to turn off the context menus: Settings » Advanced
★★★★★ PLEASE RATE ★★★★★
If you like this extension, please write a review and rate us 5 star. I'm looking forward to reading your comments.
▬▬▬▬▬ CHANGELOG ▬▬▬▬▬
Updated on Oct 2:
- Added “Open in a fixed window” feature. You can have this QR Code always on your screen without removing it.
Updated on Aug 28, 2019:
- Fixed a bug that would cause the Chrome Extension panel show an error message.
- New icon design
Updated on Aug 9, 2019:
- Added Bulk QRCode Generator feature. You can generate more than one QR Codes and download them in a “.ZIP” file.
Updated on Aug 4, 2019:
- Added “HD” / “With-Logo” feature. Now you can generate your QR Code with a logo.
- Bug fixes.
Updated on Jun 28, 2019:
- Bug fixes.
Updated on May 1, 2019:
- Up to 50 languages support.
- Fixed text mistakes in Chinese/Japanese languages.
Updated on Apr 15, 2019:
- Fixed QR Code reader bug (some CJK characters might mess up)
Updated on Apr 5, 2019:
- As requested, download image now has size as suffix. For instance: exported_qrcode_image_350.png.
- Add “Runs offline” badge.
Updated on Mar 25, 2019:
- Fixed a bug that the QRCode scanner(reader) is not showing up after restarting Chrome.
Updated on Mar 17, 2019:
- Added QR Scanner(reader) feature as you demanded.
- Fixed the bug that QR code image size wrongly reset to 20px.
- Added an option to turn off the context menus if you don't like them.
Updated on Mar 7, 2019:
- Fixed a bug that may cause the size of your download image unchangeable.
- Added a Donation button. Thanks for supporting.
Updated on Dec 8, 2018:
- Up to 7 languages support
Updated on Dec 6, 2018:
- Added 2 languages support
Updated on Dec 2, 2018:
- Using “activeTab” to replace “tab” permission. There will be NO “read your browser history” warning any more :)
Updated on Jan 15, 2018:
- Fixed some small bugs.
Updated on Dec 11, 2017:
- Able to copy the image directly (try to paste it anywhere else, like “Photoshop”).
Updated on Oct 2, 2017:
- Remove the “default hotkey” feature - now you can customize it on your own. Just one click from the “settings”.
- ADDED ContextMenu feature - now you can “Quick QR” any stuff with two simple right clicks.
Updated on Jun 15, 2017:
- Focus the input zone after popup showed up - So that you can type directly whatever you want to turn into a QR code
- Now you can use ALT+Q to open the QR Popup - If you want to change to your own shortcut, please go to chrome://extensions/configureCommands
Updated on Jun 13, 2017:
- Fixed a bug that the popup window might get blocked when clicking on the icon.
Updated on Jun 2, 2017:
- Now you can enter more than one lines instead of a single line.
Updated on May 5, 2017:
- Fixed a bug that the “Save image” feature is not working correctly after making modifications to the QR code.
Updated on Apr 6, 2017:
- Instantly updates the QR code when you typing.
Updated on Feb 25, 2017:
- Access the options in the popup (get what you need on the fly).
- Fixed a bug that created image can't be transparent.
Updated on Jan 14, 2017:
- Transparent background.
- Customizable colors and size.
- You can have them in the Options (Right click on the icon and click “Options” to access).
Updated on Jan 11, 2017:
- Added retina-display rendering support.
Updated on Jan 1, 2017:
- Redesign the layout.
- Fixed small bugs.