Owlink Bookmarks 2.0.9 CRX for Chrome
A Free Productivity Extension
Published By owlink.in
Owlink Bookmarks (adnpmanpjijjielijdfjajeacdeebpgk): Owlinks lets you bookmark pages and find them with Google search... Read More > or Download Now >
Owlink Bookmarks for Chrome
584.01 KBChrome Store
- • Type: Browser Extension
- • Latest Version: 2.0.9
- • Price: Freeware
- • Offline: No
- • Developer: owlink.in
- • Rating Average
- 4.4 out of 5
- • Rating Users
- • Total Downloads
- • Current Version Downloads
- • Updated: May 3, 2014
Owlink Bookmarks is a free Productivity Extension for Chrome. You could download the latest version crx file and install it.
More About Owlink Bookmarks
We bookmark because we find a page important. But usually we forget what we've bookmarked and our bookmarks keep stacking up.
Owlink brings your bookmarks (and more) to Google itself. A regular Google search for all Owlink users opens up an Owlink box on the right of the Google page with:
a) Relevant Bookmarks made using the Owlink bookmarks popup by you and your groups (friends/co-workers/classmates)
b) Imported bookmarks from other bookmarking websites or native Chrome bookmarks (only upon importing)
c) Relevant notes in your Evernote and documents and spreadsheets in Google Drive that match your Google search term
d) Notifications when someone in your group adds a new post bookmarked for you or replies to one of your comments on a bookmarked page.
e) Access to all your recently bookmarked pages (bookmarked by you or others in your group).
Exciting FEATURES on the Owlink extension include:
a) Full-text search through the content of all bookmarks making them searchable
b) Searchable PDF bookmarks
c) Sharing on social media directly from your Owlink popup
d) Sharing a webpage with multiple groups
e) Import bookmarks from Chrome, Kippt, Delicious and Diigo
f) Annotate by adding #labels and comments, and not having to deal with folders
g) Have discussions on the webpage itself with people in your secure private groups.
How to GET STARTED:
a) Download the Chrome Extension
b) Register on the Owlink website to create your account
c) Start bookmarking!
Why should Owlink be your bookmarking tool?
* Search only where you are most comfortable searching for anything- Google. Owlink lets you bookmark a page and forget about it. It will always be there the next time you search for something similar on Google.
* The Owlink results also show you all the recent bookmarks, so you can catch up on the stuff your friends and colleagues have been reading.
* Our search algorithm likes it if you comment on the pages, but even if you don't, the bookmarks will show up if you search query is appropriate to the content of the bookmarked page.
* Organisation made very easy. Label your bookmarks with #hashtags. No folders to remember!
Some use cases:
* Holiday Planning: Going on a trip with friends scattered around the world? Owlink hotels, things to do, places to visit and have all the resources show up to all your friends alongside Google as they do their own searches.
* Developer Team: Bookmark those elusive working solutions you find with Owlink. Don't ever worry about documenting all the arcane bugfixes and installation guides. Just Owlink them, and they'll be accessible to everyone who follows when they Google for related stuff.
* Research Groups: Want to know which paper your colleague found useful while searching through scores of articles on your research project? Get your research group on Owlink, and reach insightful, relevant content faster. Discuss papers on the webpage itself with the comments!
* Personal Archive: Found a place you want to keep in mind next time you plan your holiday? Owlink it. Found a good dessert recipe that you want to keep in mind for later? Owlink it. That amazing Art blog that you'll check out when you have time? Owlink it. Save these as Owlinks for your personal use, and blissfully forget all about them. They'll be right there when you Google for something similar.
Your owlinks are only visible to your group members. We do not track or store any other data about your browsing history other than the pages you bookmark. All the data exchanged between you and our servers is over industry standard 128-bit encrypted https connections. We take privacy very seriously and have taken it into account while building our software, and in our operating procedures.