You are about to download the Jabra ChromeHost 2.3.0 crx file for Chrome based browsers: Jabra ChromeHost (Chrome Extension), Enables device integration in compatible web applications for Jabra devices such as headsets or speakerphones....
The offline & original crx file for Jabra ChromeHost v2.3.0 was archived from the Chrome Web Store (For home or personal use only). You could learn more about the Jabra ChromeHost or choose a server to get the crx file.
Download Crx File for Jabra ChromeHost 2.3.0
Jabra ChromeHost CRX Package for Chrome
• Package Version: 2.3.0
• Updated On: January 25, 2023
• Extension Languages: English (United States)
• Crx File: okpeabepajdgiepelmhkfhkjlhhmofma-2.3.0-www.Crx4Chrome.com.crx
• File Size: 15.86 KB (16239 Bytes)
• MD5: 82dd34ec84c67b7ab9d90508ce103769
• SHA1: b4967f2bd0f191a2e326ace8d5449acd68f87f90
• SHA256: 6b5696b08311b71491d8f5332e756b17dbfb3027cc2c52e3391b0ebefc9f0735
Jabra ChromeHost Version 2.3.0 Installation Notes
After you download the crx file for Jabra ChromeHost 2.3.0, open Chrome's extensions page (chrome://extensions/ or find by Chrome menu icon > More tools > Extensions), and then drag-and-drop the *.crx file to the extensions page to install it.
Copyright Notice: Jabra ChromeHost is the property and trademark of the developer Jabra. All rights reserved.
Jabra ChromeHost 2.3.0 Permissions
Jabra ChromeHost Version History