You are about to download the HTML Entities Encoder and Decoder 1.1 crx file for Chrome based browsers: Encodes all applicable characters to their corresponding HTML Entities and vice-versa...
The offline & original crx file for HTML Entities Encoder and Decoder v1.1 was archived from the Chrome Web Store (For home or personal use only). You could learn more about the HTML Entities Encoder and Decoder or choose a server to get the crx file.
Download Crx File for HTML Entities Encoder and Decoder 1.1
HTML Entities Encoder and Decoder CRX Package for Chrome
• Package Version: 1.1
• Updated On: October 4, 2013
• Crx File: onoobiokkpneoipmffkfnjlalcbjhkah-1.1-www.Crx4Chrome.com.crx
• File Size: 15.03 KB (15391 Bytes)
• MD5: cb159f44fe0b740bace011cfac789be4
• SHA1: 9a552d8b161b5a50e9539a64c66ae6354eb8758f
• SHA256: 5426dd75f49cf4c8eb622641fcad2b7ac3393754c2f04d233be78a4c2baf359b
HTML Entities Encoder and Decoder Version 1.1 Installation Notes
After you download the crx file for HTML Entities Encoder and Decoder 1.1, open Chrome's extensions page (chrome://extensions/ or find by Chrome menu icon > More tools > Extensions), and then drag-and-drop the *.crx file to the extensions page to install it.
Copyright Notice: HTML Entities Encoder and Decoder is the property and trademark of the developer webapps.compzets.com. All rights reserved.