Free Download QwickAccess CRX 188.8.131.52 for Chrome
Updated: April 3, 2018
You are about to download the QwickAccess 184.108.40.206 crx file for Chrome/Chromium 60 and up: A flexible, scalable, cost-effective solution that provides secure proximity badge sign-on for Chrome devices. ...
Please be aware that Crx4Chrome only share the original crx file for QwickAccess v220.127.116.11 which was downloaded from the official Chrome Web Store without any modifications. Before you download the crx file, you could read more about it or get it on Chrome Web Store.
QwickAccess Version 18.104.22.168 Installation Notes >
After you download the crx file for QwickAccess 22.214.171.124, open Chrome's extensions page (chrome://extensions/ or find by Chrome menu icon > More tools > Extensions), and then drag-and-drop the *.crx file to the extensions page to install it.
Check Out CRX File Info Before Download >
• Crx File: npilppbicblkkgjfnbmibmhhgjhobpll-126.96.36.199-www.Crx4Chrome.com.crx
• File Size: 443.53 KB
• CRC32: 5F2B19CE
• MD5: 28FA64CD75F5207C806DCC7AF8398765
• SHA1: 4C52886D49E10F203BB61DEC15E0193C7C453ED8
Download QwickAccess CRX 188.8.131.52 for Chrome 60 and up >
More About QwickAccess 184.108.40.206 App >
QwickAccess is a free Productivity App published by HealthCast, Inc.: QwickACCESS for Chrome Devices is created for organizations looking for ways to deliver secure proximity badge access while reducing costs associated ... Read more >
All the apps, games or extensions here are for home or personal use only. If it infringes your copyright, please contact us for removal. QwickAccess is the property and trademark of the developer HealthCast, Inc., all rights reserved.
Old Versions (Version History)
- Download QwickAccess 220.127.116.11 CRX (Updated: February 28, 2018)
- Download QwickAccess 18.104.22.168 CRX (Updated: February 21, 2018)
- Download QwickAccess 22.214.171.124 CRX (Updated: February 20, 2018)
- Download QwickAccess 126.96.36.199 CRX (Updated: January 15, 2018)
- Download QwickAccess 188.8.131.52 CRX (Updated: December 15, 2017)