You are about to download the Just Save Image 1.9.2 crx file for Chrome based browsers: Allows to save just original images for photo posts trying to fetch the best quality images if possible for known sites. Easy to use in RSS...
The offline & original crx file for Just Save Image v1.9.2 was archived from the Chrome Web Store (For home or personal use only). You could learn more about the Just Save Image or choose a server to get the crx file.
Download Crx File for Just Save Image 1.9.2
Just Save Image CRX Package for Chrome
• Package Version: 1.9.2
• Updated On: November 12, 2017
• Extension Languages: English
• Crx File: hljglcompdhdnljglalmjdndkdkfklph-1.9.2-www.Crx4Chrome.com.crx
• File Size: 541.02 KB
• CRC32: 83cafdb8
• MD5: a2dcf75db2ebec818c8a2c575fe45158
• SHA1: 7aa5a4b573fc62bdcc362f421bff1e4b12873748
Just Save Image Version 1.9.2 Installation Notes
After you download the crx file for Just Save Image 1.9.2, open Chrome's extensions page (chrome://extensions/ or find by Chrome menu icon > More tools > Extensions), and then drag-and-drop the *.crx file to the extensions page to install it.
Copyright Notice: Just Save Image is the property and trademark of the developer Lyubomyr Shaydariv. All rights reserved.
Just Save Image 1.9.2 Permissions
Just Save Image Version History
• Just Save Image 2.0 CRX (Latest Version, Updated: July 4, 2019)
• Just Save Image 1.9.6 CRX (Updated: December 24, 2018)
• Just Save Image 1.9.5 CRX (Updated: July 6, 2018)
• Just Save Image 1.9.4 CRX (Updated: January 23, 2018)
• Just Save Image 1.9.3 CRX (Updated: November 13, 2017)